Finding Good Translation Program

By Kang Bull

I have just looked around to find any translation program on the net. I got many, but the translation programs or tools are too limited. Some give dictionary tool and we take our word there and we get the result, but it is just words or phrases that give me more confuses. Some dictionary tool or translation tool may give phrases translation but without any interpretation or local mean. I think it is useless for working on complex sentences, because of its lack of truth and matching interpretation. Before I am getting saturated, I than search for translation program with human processing interpretation, still on the net.

I fall on a site, Out of the blue! My eyes focus on the words on the site "We respond to 95% of all emails within 1 hour" they said. I am shagging than, how does it work? The site provides translation and interpretation on many languages. As I mean, the site I need must base on human worker to translate than the result become more reliable. Ya, this site has many translator workers that work on the job separately as fast as possible and give more choices on translation result model such as subtitling, DTP, etc. This site (www.iaflindia.com) can do the translation jobs in many ways. By just sending an email contains article or application or sistem requirement will to translate, and we get the result without wasting time.

If you have many translation jobs like me, and need to translate on Asian language, you can go to the site to help you, and the benefit is for you, because its site gives you reliable translation fast. One thing I like this site is its providing many Asian language translations, such as India translation", "Arabic translation", "Farsi translation" or "Hindi translation". You can try this site for your translation job, and may give you more opportunity to do other jobs while waiting your translation result. Good luck!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello Kang Bull,
I would recommend a good translation program which is an example of my recent search and helps me in the translation from English to Arabic translation it is free of cost. This will help you to achieve the best language translation over the internet.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the recommendations, its good using babylon translation programs and it gives a complex sentences too, it just like google translation program such as my google tranlstion program on top right side of my site, and it's working enaugh. but if u need more contextual meaning, it should be human working program, because many local terms there that the tool or machine dont know exactly (the exact meaning). Any way ... Goog Job! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Standard Journalist Question in testing reading comprehension for student

Fast Reading Skill